This tool allows you to compare the below Google Lighthouse metrics against competitors (or for different pages of your site) and is based on a mobile device and a fast 3G network.
- Page Speed Score: taken from version 4 of the Google Pagespeed API.The other metrics are pulled from version 5 (which does not include PageSpeed score; only a performance score.)
- First Contentful Paint: measures the time from navigation to the time when the browser renders the first bit of content from the DOM.
- Speed Index: a page load performance metric that shows you how quickly the contents of a page are visibly populated. The lower the score, the better.
- Time To Interactive: metric measures how long it takes a page to become interactive.
In order to avoid errors:
- all three URL fields must be used
- omit http:// or https://
- the page should return a 200 HTTP status code
- use canonical URLs